Business Continuity & Workplace Recovery
Dedicated Business Continuity
- 100+ shared workstations in a climate controlled, cubicle divided, multi-tenant environment.
- Or private, custom designed work spaces with workstations and meeting rooms designed to the customer’s specific needs.
- Dedicated fiber-optic access to customer’s colocated assets in the data center.
- VOIP and PC network access points located in the business continuity space and meeting rooms.
- Campus amenities: Colocation data center, customer lounge, conference space, auditorium/event space, convenience market, fitness area with locker-rooms, showers and exercise equipment.
A critical component of any disaster recovery plan is a convenient, reliable and secure business continuity workspace. In the event of a natural disaster, relocating people and operations is crucial to getting a business back up and running as soon as possible. Our shared and private Business Continuity Suites in west Oklahoma City, combines function, form and design to provide best-in-class technology and secure amenities to support your disaster recovery procedures. Best of all, they are absolutely dedicated to your company and designed to meet your specific needs.
If you’re ready to discover how Business Continuity services with RACK59 can transform your business, schedule a time to talk to one of our disaster recovery experts or schedule an onsite or virtual tour.
“More than 40% of businesses never reopen after a disaster, and for those that do, only 29% were still operating after two years.” FEMA
100% Up-time for Critical Business Systems
RACK59 offers a fully redundant, secure and reliable data center to keep your critical business systems available 100% of the time. As a colocation provider, the range of disaster recovery solutions is nearly unlimited. You can use RACK59 as your primary or secondary site. We can help you configure your systems in the way that is most efficient and appropriate for your disaster recovery needs.