Remote Hands Support
Remote Hands When You Need Them
Our remote hands service allows you to quickly open support tickets or contact our trained and experienced technical staff directly to assist you in resolving onsite issues or taking care of routine tasks ranging from switch resets to advanced troubleshooting. RACK59 is staffed 24×7 by IT professionals that are always available for technical support so customers can focus on their core business.
Remote Hands Services
Just some examples of routine tasks that can be executed via Remote Hands can include:
- Securing cabling
- Checking port numbers
- Observing or reporting indicators on equipment
- Basic observation of environment and server re-boots.
- Provide security escort for hardware vendors in restricted data center space
- Visual verification to assist client’s remote troubleshooting efforts
- Plug in a client-owned console port for remote management
- Rebooting or power cycling of equipment
- Connect external device to client’s setup
- Reset frozen remote session
- Requests to check physical network connectivity
Customer Benefits of Remote Hands Support
- Resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Reduce costs of your technicians having to travel to site.
- Enhance business efficiency by freeing up internal resources to focus on business critical issues
- Remove the need for expensive 24/7 on-call cover.
- Benefit from our technical expertise.
- Regulatory Compliant and Secure
To learn more about our remote hands data center services, contact us today.
Your enterprise IT organization is a valuable resource that you need onsite dealing with mission critical projects. RACK59 understands that you need them onsite at your location rather than at our data center handling routine tasks. With remote hands support, our team of highly skilled technical engineers can be the onsite extension of your IT organization to undertake fundamental IT tasks on your behalf. That allows you to focus your resource on other business critical issues.
RACK59 Remote Hands services allow customers to easily manage their business and maximize uptime within our data center without leaving their enterprise location. By providing you with expert, round-the-clock, resources on an as-needed basis, our technicians become the onsite extension of your IT organization.