schedule a Data center tour
contact our team to Schedule Your Onsite or Virtual Tour
During this COVID-19 business quarantine and to support your need and desire for social distancing options, we are providing guided 360 virtual tours of our data center and campus amenities.*
If you’re ready to discover how colocation services with RACK59 can transform your business, contact one of our colocation experts via the button below or feel free to drop us a call.
Office (405) 443-3667
* High-speed bandwidth is required to schedule a guided 360 virtual tour
RACK59 can provide redundant power, HVAC cooling and connectivity. These redundancies provide the desired uptime for your data assets and IT infrastructure.
RACK59’s colocation data center has multiple levels of security and technology in place to ensure your data and IT equipment are kept safe and secure.
Dense & Diverse Connectivity
RACK59’s colocation data center is also carrier-dense, meaning we have access to many different ISPs. This density offers competitive pricing and diverse networks for reliable connectivity.
Beneﬁts of Moving your IT Assets to a Colocation Data Center
- A predictable and operational expenditure model
- Flexibility and scalability that allows additional capacity (space, power and bandwidth) to be brought on quickly and cost effectively
- Better access to space, power, and capacity
- Gain an experienced team of professionals dedicated to securing the reliable access to your IT infrastructure
- An ecosystem of partners and MSP providers in the same facility
- Lean infrastructure to manage during times of rapid business change
- Resiliency and up-time obtained with best-in-class tools providing an improved road map for disaster recovery and business continuity
- Up-to-date facility infrastructure responds to necessary cooling, power and environmental changes
- Secure facility ensures data integrity and security
- Colocation service level agreements to ensure services are received as negotiated
Most Recent Colocation Blog Posts
When COVID-19 struck the world, it resulted in economic fallout. This forced corporations to make improvements to not only protect their employees and clients but also to stay afloat in this compet...
There are many factors to consider when choosing a colocation data center — from physical security, disaster recovery, data center uptime guarantees, service levels, scalability, and reliability ...
It’s hard to believe, but we are just around the corner from another holiday season. However, in the wake of Covid-19, many retailers are still struggling to handle the increasing demand — espe...
We are deep into the abyss that is the ‘Digital Age.’ Data is now your business’ most valuable asset. Unfortunately, there’s not a week that goes by where there is not some report of a ‘d...
In most businesses, a byproduct of growth is having to make new decisions that may affect your scalability, efficiency, and bottom line. One such consideration will likely be the scope of your IT o...
While it may seem obvious, we might not often really consider how critical connectivity is to business today. In fact, once we begin to consider the gravity of how important it is, we may come to r...
If you’re ready to discover how colocation with RACK59 can transform your business, schedule a tour or contact one of our colocation experts today.
RACK59 Data Center
7725 West Reno, Suite #304
Oklahoma City, OK 73127