schedule a Data center tour
contact our team to Schedule Your Onsite or Virtual Tour
During this COVID-19 business quarantine and to support your need and desire for social distancing options, we are providing guided 360 virtual tours of our data center and campus amenities.*
If you’re ready to discover how colocation services with RACK59 can transform your business, contact one of our colocation experts via the button below or feel free to drop us a call.
Office (405) 443-3667
* High-speed bandwidth is required to schedule a guided 360 virtual tour
RACK59 can provide redundant power, HVAC cooling and connectivity. These redundancies provide the desired uptime for your data assets and IT infrastructure.
RACK59’s colocation data center has multiple levels of security and technology in place to ensure your data and IT equipment are kept safe and secure.
Dense & Diverse Connectivity
RACK59’s colocation data center is also carrier-dense, meaning we have access to many different ISPs. This density offers competitive pricing and diverse networks for reliable connectivity.
Beneﬁts of Moving your IT Assets to a Colocation Data Center
- A predictable and operational expenditure model
- Flexibility and scalability that allows additional capacity (space, power and bandwidth) to be brought on quickly and cost effectively
- Better access to space, power, and capacity
- Gain an experienced team of professionals dedicated to securing the reliable access to your IT infrastructure
- An ecosystem of partners and MSP providers in the same facility
- Lean infrastructure to manage during times of rapid business change
- Resiliency and up-time obtained with best-in-class tools providing an improved road map for disaster recovery and business continuity
- Up-to-date facility infrastructure responds to necessary cooling, power and environmental changes
- Secure facility ensures data integrity and security
- Colocation service level agreements to ensure services are received as negotiated
Most Recent Colocation Blog Posts
Implementing Continuous Network Scanning can help you to greatly reduce the risks to your organization’s data. RACK59 proudly offers CNS services as part of our Managed IT product offering. W...
Why Financial Institutions Should Consider Securing Their IT Infrastructure with a Colocation Data Center
With the sheer volume of personal and private data being collected by financial institutions, it is imperative to seek out greater levels of security. Today’s modern colocation data centers c...
Data breaches have become an unwanted fact of life for financial institutions. While much of the industry’s attention focuses on data illegally obtained through email phishing scams and network s...
The financial industry is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world and is having to evolve at a faster pace than ever before. Because of this, financial institutions are also having to ch...
One characteristic of successful businesses is that they are skilled in creating digital ecosystems which make their data accessible, secure, and reliable. To that end, many top businesses utilize ...
Most industries were hit hard by the chaos of 2020, but it appears the data center industry will come out a winner in 2021...
By steering portions of their traffic through partaking IXP networks, ISP’s limit the stress on their IP Transit or transport points, which often produces significant operational savings. Typ...
If you’re ready to discover how colocation with RACK59 can transform your business, schedule a tour or contact one of our colocation experts today.
RACK59 Data Center
7725 West Reno, Suite #304
Oklahoma City, OK 73127