Oklahoma’s Premier Colocation Data Center
Data center colocation is the placement of customer-owned compute, storage and networking assets in a third-party leased facility. Colocation data centers offer scalability, continuity and security for web/software applications, client data and management systems. Colocation facilities often provide access to the most advanced data center technologies available, while removing the need to build, staff and manage their own in-house server rooms or on-premise data center space. This operational flexibility gives colocation customers the ability to focus on their core business strengths and revenue opportunities.
Download our Colocation Resources >
What Services Are Offered by a Colocation Data Center?
Typically, colocation data centers offer the infrastructure (building), power, cooling, connectivity, and physical security, etc. while the customer provides their own servers, storage and switch/routing gear. Ordinarily, the space at a facility is leased by the room, cage, rack, cabinet or even by the “U”. Many colocation data centers today are expanding their portfolio to extend additional services such as “Remote Hands” or “Smart Hands” services to offer even further flexibility and options for their customers.
If you’re ready to discover how colocation services with RACK59 can transform your business, schedule a tour or contact one of our colocation experts today.
Beneﬁts of Moving your IT Assets to a Colocation Data Center
- A predictable and operational expenditure model
- Flexibility and scalability that allows additional capacity (space, power and bandwidth) to be brought on quickly and cost effectively
- Better access to space, power, and capacity
- Gain an experienced team of professionals dedicated to securing the reliable access to your IT infrastructure
- An ecosystem of partners and MSP providers in the same facility
- Lean infrastructure to manage during times of rapid business change
- Resiliency and up-time obtained with best-in-class tools providing an improved road map for disaster recovery and business continuity
- Up-to-date facility infrastructure responds to necessary cooling, power and environmental changes
- Secure facility ensures data integrity and security
- Colocation service level agreements to ensure services are received as negotiated
RACK59’s Oklahoma Colocation Solution
RACK59 has more available critical power than all other data centers in Oklahoma combined. We can facilitate large and small companies and support varying power requirements.
The RACK59 campus has only experienced 4 hours of downtime since the construction of the building in 1963. During those 4 hours, our data center customers never felt a moment of downtime. We are always on and always ready.
We have additional cabinets ready and available for your infrastructure growth. When you have need for additional space, we will be will be ready to help with a quick turn around.
All cabinets in the data center are uniquely keyed. We also have cages available with proximity card readers for added protection.
Critical infrastructure, including chillers, generators, etc., are located in a central mechanical building or behind 8′ barbed wire fencing.
All data center customers and guests are required to check-in with a photo ID and granted access based on approved customer lists.
All customers and guests are escorted through security features via staff that are credentialed for biometric and HID card access.
RACK59 has a dry pipe fire suppression system. Smoke and heat sensors are located throughout the data center space. Heat and smoke must both be present in order to activate, charge and begin a suppression event.
With abundant power, dense connectivity and unmatched service, all of our customers, whether they use 1U or a private data center space, benefit from RACK59’s mission-critical infrastructure.
7725 W Reno Ave, Suite #304
Oklahoma City, OK 73127