Data Center Redundancy
Oklahoma businesses that rely on us for data center colocation require rock solid assurances that natural and man made disasters that can waylay their operations will be no match for RACK59.
RACK59 Data Center Redundancy and Reliability
Redundancy goes hand in hand with reliability where mission critical data center operations are at stake. At RACK59, we provide our clients with facility infrastructure redundancy that is based on availability control, advanced data collection, advanced analytics, critical alarm response and effective integrations of all systems.
Redundant Data Center Infrastructure
Redundant Data Center Infrastructure Includes:
- Cooling: CRAC (Computer Room Air Conditioners); Heat Exchangers; Humidification Control; Leak Detection
- Network: Enterprise-class Switches and Routers; Multiple Fiber Carriers; Multiple Internet Providers
- Security: Biometric and Access Card Controls; Video Surveillance
- Component-level sensors throughout the facility
- RACK59 has 88 shared workstations or your own private room that provide a disaster recovery space to bring your employees and continue operations as usual.
Data Center Redundancy for Network Connectivity
RACK59 is the most carrier dense Data Center in the state of Oklahoma offering a breadth of diverse opportunities for service provider cross connections. This level of carrier diversity allows our customers their preference for direct connections via Layer3 into Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google, and hundreds of other SaaS providers.
Data Center Power
RACK59 has more available power than all other data centers in Oklahoma combined. RACK59’s data center redundancy is configured such that every piece of equipment has a backup so that no issue with one single piece of equipment can affect our customers. Our Data Center Power infrastructure includes:
- 2,500 KW of available power
- Up to 200 Watts per square foot
- Power: Diesel Generators; UPS Battery Backup Systems; Automatic Transfer Switches; Transient Voltage Surge Suppressors; Power Distribution Units
- All Generators equipped with 1,000 gallon belly tanks and redundant reserve fuel tanks for an ongoing need for backup power for many days or longer.
- Generator battery monitoring and regular testing
- A/B UPS redundancy for power supplies
- 2N configuration with dedicated, on-site substation fed from diverse power generating sources
- Two underground feeds supply our central mechanical building from the substation where the generators are located.
RACK59 is the leading data center for colocation in Oklahoma because we’ve designed a world-class facility for ease of use, reduction of overall costs, increased effectiveness of server management and optimal security measures. Reliability and redundancy is the cornerstone of what sets us apart and makes us the ideal choice for your enterprise or organization.