Data Center Redundancy
Redundant Data Center Infrastructure
Oklahoma businesses that rely on us for data center colocation require rock-solid assurances that natural and man-made disasters that can waylay their operations will be no match for RACK59. Redundancy goes hand in hand with reliability where mission-critical operations are at stake. At RACK59, we provide our clients with facility infrastructure redundancy based on availability control, advanced data collection, advanced analytics, critical alarm response and effective integrations of all systems.
- Power: 2N configuration. Dual feed generation with A & B PDU’s at the rack.
- Cooling: 2N configuration with dedicated data center units. CRAC (Computer Room Air Conditioners); Heat Exchangers; Humidification Control; Leak Detection
- Network: Enterprise-class Switches and Routers; Multiple Fiber Carriers; Multiple Internet Providers
- Security: Biometric and Access Card Controls; Video Surveillance
- Component-level sensors throughout the facility
With more available power than all other data centers in Oklahoma combined, RACK59’s data center redundancy is configured such that every piece of equipment has a backup so that no issue with one single piece of equipment can affect our customer’s equipment.
Our Data Center Power infrastructure includes:
- 40+ Megawatts of available power
- Up to 200 Watts per square foot
- Power: Diesel Generators; UPS Battery Backup Systems; Automatic Transfer Switches; Transient Voltage Surge Suppressors; Power Distribution Units
- Generators are equipped with 1,000 gallon belly tanks and redundant 10,000 gallon reserve fuel tank and diverse supply contracts for any ongoing backup power need.
- Generator battery monitoring and regular testing
- A/B UPS redundancy for power supplies
- 2N configuration with dedicated, on-site substation fed from diverse power generating sources
- Two underground feeds supply our central mechanical building from the substation where the generators are located.
If you’re ready to discover how colocation services with RACK59 can transform your business, contact one of our colocation experts today or go ahead and schedule your tour today.
Redundant Network Connectivity
RACK59 is the most carrier-dense data center in the state of Oklahoma offering a breadth of diverse opportunities for service provider cross-connections. With 4 diverse fiber entry points into the building and broad spectrum of carrier diversity, our model allows our customers their preference for direct connections via Layer3 into Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google, and hundreds of other SaaS providers.
RACK59 can provide redundant power, HVAC cooling and connectivity. These redundancies provide the desired uptime for your data assets and IT infrastructure.
RACK59’s colocation data center has multiple levels of security and technology in place to ensure your data and IT equipment are kept safe and secure.
Dense & Diverse Connectivity
RACK59’s colocation data center is also carrier-dense, meaning we have access to many different ISPs. This density offers competitive pricing and diverse networks for reliable connectivity.
Most Recent Colocation Blog Posts
When COVID-19 struck the world, it resulted in economic fallout. This forced corporations to make improvements to not only protect their employees and clients but also to stay afloat in this compet...
There are many factors to consider when choosing a colocation data center — from physical security, disaster recovery, data center uptime guarantees, service levels, scalability, and reliability ...
It’s hard to believe, but we are just around the corner from another holiday season. However, in the wake of Covid-19, many retailers are still struggling to handle the increasing demand — espe...
We are deep into the abyss that is the ‘Digital Age.’ Data is now your business’ most valuable asset. Unfortunately, there’s not a week that goes by where there is not some report of a ‘d...
In most businesses, a byproduct of growth is having to make new decisions that may affect your scalability, efficiency, and bottom line. One such consideration will likely be the scope of your IT o...
While it may seem obvious, we might not often really consider how critical connectivity is to business today. In fact, once we begin to consider the gravity of how important it is, we may come to r...
If you’re ready to discover how colocation with RACK59 can transform your business, schedule a tour or contact one of our colocation experts today.
RACK59 Data Center
7725 West Reno, Suite #304
Oklahoma City, OK 73127