Redundant Data Center Infrastructure
Oklahoma businesses that rely on us for data center colocation require rock-solid assurances that natural and man-made disasters that can waylay their operations will be no match for RACK59. Redundancy goes hand in hand with reliability where mission-critical operations are at stake. At RACK59, we provide our clients with facility infrastructure redundancy based on availability control, advanced data collection, advanced analytics, critical alarm response and effective integrations of all systems.
- Power: 2N configuration. Dual feed generation with A & B PDU’s at the rack.
- Cooling: 2N configuration with dedicated data center units. CRAC (Computer Room Air Conditioners); Heat Exchangers; Humidification Control; Leak Detection
- Network: Enterprise-class Switches and Routers; Multiple Fiber Carriers; Multiple Internet Providers
- Security: Biometric and Access Card Controls; Video Surveillance
- Component-level sensors throughout the facility